- Strategies & Ranks
- Investor Tools
- Indices & UITs
- Sabrient Indices
- Sabrient UITs (First Trust)
- Sabrient UITs (TSC Capital)
Join our IT group as Programmer/Analyst. In this position you will:
- Perform back-testing of potential new financial trading ideas
- Develop and maintain software to implement financial trading techniques and strategies
- Perform ongoing testing and enhancement of historically successful stock evaluation strategies
A clear understanding of statistical concepts and financial concepts is essential. You need to be able to evaluate corporate financial statements and know the basics of trading of equities (stocks, ETFs), options, and debt instruments (bonds, etc.)
Required skills include an expertise in “R” (or “S+”) and Perl, plus ability to use Oracle and MySQL databases.
This is a full-time position in Santa Barbara. No telecommuters. Salary commensurate with experience.
Email your resume to Rick @ Sabrient.com or mail it to Sabrient Systems, 3710 State Street, Suite C, Santa Barbara, CA 93105. No phone calls, please.
Posted: April 10, 2014